Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 1- Post 3

I have really enjoyed reading the first three chapters in The Art of Possibility. I found the first chapter to be very interesting and inspiring. The theme of "it's all invented" really made me start thinking about ways to expand my classroom. Traditionally we think of our class taking place within the four walls of our classroom, with some work done individually at home. Next year, our school will be implementing some new online tools for our students. I am starting to think about how to expand my classroom outside of those four walls, so that my students are able to really expand their learning. While I have been thinking about some of the traditional ways to do this, the "it's all invented" theme has really challenged me to start looking into nontraditional ways to make the content more accessible to my students. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the book to see what other insights it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment